Pure Online Booking System - FAQs
How do I login and start booking online?
Please follow these steps:
1. Go to the relevant Pure site: www.pure-yoga.com or www.pure-fitness.com
2. Select one of our class schedules and click on the "Online booking" link of the upper right corner of the schedule.
3. You will be directed to our booking guidelines, click on the “Online booking” link again and it will direct you to our online booking system.
Shortcut to our online booking system -
In HK: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/home.asp?studioid=81
In SG: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=1092
In TW: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=1193
In SH: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=38711
How do I register for an online booking account?
Please take a few minutes to create your own username and password:
1. Simply click "Sign-up!" located on the top right corner of the main online booking system page.
2. Input your first name, last name and barcode (that’s your PURE card number), click on “This is me!” if the information is correct. You will be directed to verify your account, please provide further information and follow the steps as outlined=> you will be logged in to our online booking system.
3. You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully created an account.
*Please contact our Customer Care Representative if you want to register for an online booking account before receiving your PURE membership card.
Why I am having difficulty accessing my account?
Check if your computer is cap locked and double check your email and password. Our Online booking system requires all new users use their email address as their login name. A username is only available for cardholders who registered before 2012.
What if I forget my password?
Click on the "Forgot password?" link located on the top right corner of the main screen. Please input your username/email and you will receive a login information email and you can reset a new password by following "Click here to change your password".
How do I book classes outside of my home region?
You can book classes outside of your home region if your account gives you access to all locations in Asia. If you only have a Hong Kong account, you can only book in Hong Kong and so on. If you do have an All Asia Package, you have to access the online booking site for that region.
You can do so by going to the class schedule of that region on Pure's website, click on the "Online booking" link of the upper right corner of the schedule. You will be directed to our booking guidelines, click on “Online booking” again and it will direct you to other regions of our online booking system.
You can use the same username and password from your home region to access all our online booking systems. Please register for a new account if you are not able to login by using the same username and password from your home region.
*Please contact our Customer Care Representative should you not be able to login to other region by following the steps above.
How do I cancel my class bookings (including booking via internet, phone or walk-in)?
Go to the "My Info" tab located on the upper right corner of the main booking page. Click on the "My Schedule" tab. A window will appear to show your current schedule. Click on the "Cancel" link to the right of the class you wish to cancel. You will receive a confirmation email once you have made a successful class cancellation.
You can cancel your class bookings through our online booking system even though the class is booked via phone call, walk-in or internet.
Please remember our class booking and cancellation guidelines are available here
- Please give us 2 hours’ advance notice if you cannot attend the pre-booked class so that we can release your booking to waitlisted students
- 3 or more cumulative late cancellations and / or no-shows over a consecutive 30-day period will result in
- your booking privileges being revoked for 2 weeks for first-time offenders; thereafter, advance booking will not be allowed for one month
- your class attendance being restricted to in-person standby and only up to 30 minutes before class
How can I check my booked classes (including booking via internet, phone or walk-in)?
Go to the "My Info" tab located on the upper right corner of the main booking page. Click on the "My Schedule" tab, the window will display all your current bookings. To view your current waitlist status of classes, click on the "Waitlist" link on the upper right corner for your class schedule.
Waitlist and confirm overlap issue
Our online booking system will only allow overlap booking if you are already booked in a waitlist of a class while you book a confirmed class on top of it. However, the waitlist class will be cancelled automatically when the class is available as the system recognises you have got a confirmed class already. Therefore please monitor your waitlist booking and cancel the overlapped confirmed class if your first priority is the waitlisted class.