|Date:||13th Feb 2017
|Class type:||Hatha 1|
|Class description:||A non-vinyasa based asana practice focused on connecting the body and mind with the purpose of increasing awareness and stability. Some pranayama, chanting and meditation may be included.
Suitable for students with some yoga experience looking to have an invigorating experience. No full inversions are included in these classes. Some preparations for inversions and Level 2 postures may be introduced, with options for Level 1 students to ease the transition from Level 1 to Level 2 classes. |
|Class level:|| Level 1|
|Cinderella came to yoga to escape from a knee surgery and amazingly found the home for her "self". Since 2002, she has been joyfully practising yoga at Pure and being inspired by yoga's ability to reveal the loving kindness of every human soul.|
With the realisation that yoga had become the focus of her life, she completed the Teacher Training Programmes at Pure Yoga, Hong Kong and at Yoga Vidya Gurukul in India. Cinderella's strong background in education made her a natural at teaching. Her gentle style reflects her respect for the individual needs and abilities of each student. She emphasises the proper use of breath and alignment to encourage a safe and playful practice.
Cinderella holds heartfelt gratitude to her teachers for their knowledge and love, to her yoga classmates for their sharing and support, and to her students for their receptiveness and love. She remains a humble student and believes that this is her greatest teaching tool. "I feel blessed every moment that what I do is what I love."
|QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS|
|• Yoga Wall Training, Level One with Bryan Legere, 2014|
• Yin Yoga Anatomy: 30-hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training with Paul and Suzee Grilley, 2011
• Alignment and Energy in Asana with Peter Scott, 2011
• Acroyoga 5-day Immersion Training with Jason Nemer, 2009
• Yoga Anatomy CET with Ellen Heed, 2009
• 25-Hour Study in Birthing A Conscious World: Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training with Sara Avant Stover, 2008
• Certified Laughter Yoga Training with Dr Madan Kataria, 2007
• Diploma in Yoga Therapy at Nashik, India, 2007
• Preparing to Teach: A 260-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman, 2006
View this week's schedule for Cinderella at:
Langham Place Office Tower
Share on Facebook