|Date:||15th Feb 2017
|Class type:||Hot Vinyasa 1|
|Class description:||A dynamic practice in a heated room focusing on moving the body along with the breath. The experience in this class is one of fluidity, motion and heat. Poses are generally held for short periods of time and emphasis on the rhythm of the breath is encouraged with the purpose of aligning and focusing the mind. Some pranayama, chanting and meditation may be included.
The heat adds to the physical effort required to do the postures and aids to condition the body. This class is suitable for students with some Vinyasa experience looking to have a challenging and dynamic experience. No full inversions are included in these classes. Some preparations for inversions and Level 2 postures may be introduced, with options for Level 1 students to ease the transition from Level 1 to Level 2 classes. Room temperature: 35-38 °C.|
|Class level:|| Level 1|
Jane stepped into her first yoga class in 2004 as a way of physical exercise and was immediately drawn by the impact of yoga that penetrates beyond the body. The continual practice and study of yoga helped Jane better understand the world and herself, and allowed her to find the space and courage to lead a life that brings centredness and true joy. Having lived in many places in the world, she now calls yoga her home, from where she develops an open attitude to enjoy day and every moment with grace.
Blessed by many teachers, Jane is especially grateful to her teacher Patrick Creelman for guiding her along the path of yoga and showing her the importance of strength, intelligence, devotion and consistent practice. She is also indebted to her Iyengar teacher George Dovas and her pranayama teacher Paul Dallaghan for the profound knowledge and inspiration they offer that has allowed her to deepen her studies in yoga and continue to share the joy with others in the journey.
Jane teaches a wide range of classes from hatha to vinyasa, beginner to advanced - all with a strong alignment focus that are also heart-oriented, challenging and playful. She uses props and detailed techniques to help students find opening in the body, and incorporates yoga philosophy to inspire others to rediscover their innate being and power so, together, we can celebrate the joy of life on and off the mat.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS|
|● Iyengar Yoga In-Depth Study with George Dovas, 2017|
● Yoga Wall Training with Bryan Legere, 2017
● AntiGravity Fitness Fundamentals 1 & 2 Teacher Training with Tamer Begum, 2017
● Anatomy and Adjusting with Integrity 100-hr CET with Arielle Nash, 2017
● Pranayama Details and Practice 100-hr CET with Paul Dallaghan, 2016
● Gorakhnath's Siddha Siddhantapadati 100-hr CET with Sri. O.P. Tiwari, 2016
● Iyengar Yoga Convention with Smt. Abhijata Sridhar Iyengar, 2016
• Traditional Thai Massage Training, accredited by Thai Ministry of Health, 2015
● Biometrics of Healing: Yoga Therapy Application CET with Martin Kirk, 2014
● Anusara Yoga 200-hr Immersion & Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman, 2011
● Anusara Yoga Master Immersion with John Friend, 2011
● Foundation 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman, 2010
● Pain and Orthopedic Evaluation CET with Ellen Heed, 2009
● Reiki Training Levels I to III with Marcia De Menezes, 2008
● NLP Certification, accredited by Dr. Richard Bandler, 2008
Share on Facebook