|Date:||14th Feb 2017
|Class description:||This class is designed to meet the needs of pregnant women and allow them to connect with their babies and their bodies during this special period in their lives. Specific postures are performed with the purpose of connecting with the pelvic floor area, strengthening specific areas of the core and nourishing their bodies as a whole. A sense of community is encouraged by practising along other women and sharing the experience of pregnancy. Some pranayama, chanting and meditation may be included.
Permission from a physician is recommended for this class.|
|Class level:|| Gentle|
|As a lifelong exercise enthusiast, Helene started practising yoga in 1999 to incorporate a stretching and conditioning component into her workout plan. Then she realised that yoga was much more than physical exercise - it was a way of life, calming her fluctuating mind due to the stress from work and helping her to stay rooted in the present moment. Helene was hooked on the sense of peace and bliss that yoga brought to her life.|
In 2007, Helene became a yoga teacher so that she could continue to learn by teaching and to teach by learning, cultivating and sharing a spirit of gratitude with everyone she met. She believes that this ancient practice not only makes the physical body strong and toned, it also disciplines and calms the mind for true understanding of one's soul and self that is connected with the universe.
Helene cites Swami Veda Bharati & Michel Besnard as the teachers who have influenced her most in her yoga journey.
Practise with the open heart and we will begin to appreciate the beauty in everything we see, touch and experience.
|QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS|
|• 2015 Angel Card Therapy & Reading Certificate with Nelly Angel|
• 2015 Awakening the Illuminated Heart Certificate
• 2015 2016 Imagery I, II & III
• 2015 2016 Shamanism I, II & III
• 2014 Mindfulness Meditation at Nilambe Meditation Center, Sri Lanka
• 2014 Inversion Intensive with Bryce Yoga CET
• 2013 Emotion Freedom Technique Practitioner (EFT)
• 2013 Pre-, Post-natal & Active Birth Yoga 100-hr with Michelle Papa & Jean B
• 2012 Himalayan Meditation Course by Himalayan Yoga Center
• 2012 Reiki I, II with Dr Cheung at Reiki Healing Center
• 2012 Yin Yoga Workshop with Sarah Power
• 2011 Yin Yoga Anatomy 30-hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training with Paul and Suzee Grilley
• 2011 NLP Coach Certificate with 張慧慈
• 2009 Vinyasa Flow Yoga 200-hr Teacher Training with Michel Besnard
• 2006 Yoga Teacher Training by AASFP & Planet Yoga
Share on Facebook