|Date:||18th Jan 2018
|Class type:||Hot Vinyasa 1|
|Class description:||A dynamic practice in a heated room focusing on moving the body along with the breath. The experience in this class is one of fluidity, motion and heat. Poses are generally held for short periods of time and emphasis on the rhythm of the breath is encouraged with the purpose of aligning and focusing the mind. Some pranayama, chanting and meditation may be included.
The heat adds to the physical effort required to do the postures and aids to condition the body. This class is suitable for students with some Vinyasa experience looking to have a challenging and dynamic experience. No full inversions are included in these classes. Some preparations for inversions and Level 2 postures may be introduced, with options for Level 1 students to ease the transition from Level 1 to Level 2 classes. Room temperature: 35-38 °C.|
|Class level:|| Level 1|
|Born and raised in Germany, Regina lived in China for 23 years together with her husband and two kids before moving to Hong Kong in 2016. She had 15 years of experience working in the fitness and hospitality industries before starting as a yoga teacher in 2011. Whilst dealing with injuries and stressful periods in life, yoga gave her a different tool with which to reconnect to her body. Building physical as well as mental strength on the mat has helped her to live a more balanced life.|
Regina is very grateful to have studied with extremely knowledgeable teachers like Benjamin Finnerty and Desiree Rumbaugh. Through their empowering teaching and open sharing of their wisdom, she was able to gradually expand her own knowledge and deepen her practice.
Regina's classes are alignment-based. She teaches yoga from the heart, helping students to re-discover their own potential whilst accessing strength and lightness from within.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS|
|• 300-Hour Wild Lotus Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman and Rinat Perlman, 2016/2017|
• 100-Hour Assisting Anusara Immersion with Benjamin Finnerty, 2016
• 50-Hour Intense Teacher Training with Desiree Rumbaugh, 2015
• 50-Hour Immersion with Desiree Rumbaugh, 2014
• 30-Hour Immersion with Richard Freeman, 2013
• 200-Hour Assisting Teacher Training with Benjamin Finnerty, 2012
• 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance) with Benjamin Finnerty, 2011
• Anatomy studies with Chris Kummer and Doug Keller, 2011-2013
• Yoga workshops with Benjamin Finnerty, Lois Nesbitt, Rodney Yee, Dice Ida-Klein, 2012-2015
Share on Facebook